|Starting Point||Talk to King Narnode Shareen, in the Grand Tree.|
|Skill Requirements||43 Prayer(Recommended), must be able to defeat a Level 195 Demon.|
|Quest Requirements||The Grand Tree, Tree Gnome Village.|
|Items Required||Gold bar, Ball of wool, Monkey corpse or Monkey bones, Antipoison potions, Ring of dueling OR Amulet of glory, Ardougne teleport runes, Food, Prayer restore potions, Plank, a good Weapon and Armor.|
|Rewards||10K coins, 3 Diamonds, ability to wield the Dragon scimitar, talk to Daero to get training in Strength and Hitpoints OR Attack and Defence. You get 35k experience in the 2 skills of your choice and 20k experience in the other two skills you didn't choose.|
|Items Acquired During Quest||M'Speak Amulet and Monkey Greegree.|
 How To Start The Quest
Talk to King Narnode and learn that he has a new quest for you. He will tell you that Glough has been replaced and you now must deliver a seal to the King's Royal Guard.
- Step One: Go to the top of The Grand Tree and take the glider to Karamja. Go to the shipyard and talk with G.L.O. Caranock. He will tell you that the Royal Guard might have been blown off course by some winds.
- Step Two: Go back to King Narnode and tell him what Caranock said. He will send you to Daero with some orders. Dearo can be found at Blurberry's Bar on the second floor of the Grand Tree, on the east side.
- Step Three: Talk to Daero and he will blindfold you and take you to a glider hangar. Daero and your pilot will talk a little.
- Step Four: Now go ask Daero why the gliders are folded and he will tell you that they are locked with a code. Operate the Reinitialisation Panel to start the puzzle.
- Step Five: The code just happens to be a sliding puzzle that you have to solve. You can skip this part if you have 200k coins to spend, but if you want to have a challenge do the puzzle. Complete the puzzle in one go and then you are able to log out. If you logout half way through the puzzle, you have to start all over. If you wish to pay to solve the puzzle speak with Glough, who is located in tree slightly southeast of path. The easiest way to complete the puzzle is to complete the rows in this order: Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan and lastly purple.
- Step Six: The screen will change and the gliders will fold out and stand ready. Now you are ready to go. Talk to Daero and you fly to the isle where 10th Crashed, known as Crash Island. You will find a member of the 10th squad named Lumdo, talk with him. At first he will not sail you to Ape Atoll. Talk to Waydar about convincing him. Lumdo will now take you to Ape Atoll.
- Step Seven: Once you arrive on Ape Atoll, keep going to the north of the island and follow the shore and cliff west. When the cliff turns, head that way. You will be hit by a lot of arrows, so it is advised to turn the Protect from Ranged prayer on and take a minimum of damage (they can hit 20+).
- Step Eight: You will end up in a cage in the Jail with three members of the 10th guard, who will talk for a little while. Use your anti-poison if you are poisoned and eat food if you are injured. There are monkey guards outside. Do not go to close to them (stay back from the cage walls, otherwise you will be dealt heavy damage when a guard walks by). One of them will patrol 2 times then go to the switch room and switch with his partner. Your only chance to escape is when he heads to that room. Pick the lock and run out to the grass area where Karam is located (refer to the map above). If you want to pick the lock beforehand and wait outside on the left of the cage you can do so. However, there is a level 1 spider near the cage that will keep attacking you in an attempt to poison you. Talk to Karam once you have reached the grass area. Along the way you may restore your energy and health if you really need to.
- Step Nine: If you are low on prayer and want to restore it, then there is a temple to the south east of the city (skip this step if you are fine with prayer). This is where a lot of level 167 guards reside. Go in the temple and turn Protect of Melee on. You may recharge your prayer points by praying at the temple and not take any damage from the guards.
- Step Ten: Now you must speak to the sergeant. Do not go east around the temple to get to sergeant. There is a little house on the south side of the temple. Go back to the spot where you met Karam (if you did step 10), and from there on head south (remember to turn on your Protect from Ranged attacks) . Once you are south of temple go east. Do not walk past the Elder guard, if you do he will put you back in jail. When you see the house on the the temple of it, you will notice the sergeant. Go and speak to him, he will tell you that you will have to make an alliance with the monkey king and speak to Zooknock in a tunnel.
- Step Eleven: You now have to access a house, filled with crates south of the statue in the middle of the city (refer to the map above). To get into the house you have to GO AROUND THE BACK and enter through the back door (using Protect from Ranged attacks). Stay in the grass as much as possible; do not run too long, even with Protect from Ranged on. You must stay in the dark brown area on the inside of the house.
- Step Twelve: Search some of the crates near the trapdoor (You cannot go near the trap door or the monkey guy's guards will come and send you back to jail.). Take the Monkey Dentures you find out of the crate. Make sure you get the dentures before moving on to the next step.
- Step Thirteen: Now search the most southeastern crate, reply with YES and you will end up in a cave (be careful because it will damage you). Go northwest in that the cave and search the crates to find the Monkey Amulet mold.
- Step Fourteen: Now use a teleport to a bank (Duel Arena is suggested). You may replenish your prayer. Access your bank account. Take out 4 anti-poison potions and around 6 energy potions, a teleport, a gold bar, monkey dentures, monkey amulet mold, a plank, and food. To increase the effect of your prayers, it is advised to wield a weapon and armor with a high prayer bonus. It is recommended that you bring 1-4 prayer potions, depending on your prayer and agility levels. Find your way back to the Tree Gnome Stronghold. Once you have reached the stronghold, speak with Daero to go to the hangar again. Afterward you have to talk to Waydar and then to Lumbo. Once on Ape Atoll proceed into the dungeon just west of the little boat. If you don't have a plank with you, you can find one in the go to the house in the southwestern corner of the island.
- Step Fifteen: At this time, turn on your Protect from Melee prayer and keep your run on at all times. Eat food when you have low health, drink anti-poisons when you are poisoned, and drink energy potions when you are running out of energy. The best way to get through to the end is to ignore all the monsters, spikes, and wall traps. Just watch out for the claw traps and use your plank on them. Run all the way to the end of the tunnel until you find three gnomes.
- Step Sixteen: Speak with the Mage gnome, Zooknock. He will tell you that you need to get him the following items: a Gold bar, something to do Monkey Speech, a Monkey amulet mold, Monkey remains and a Monkey Talisman. Use the Gold Bar, Monkey Dentures and Amulet mold with Zooknock. In exchange for these item he will give you an "Enchanted Bar" and a Monkey amulet mold.
- Step Seventeen: Use your teleport. Replenish your prayer. Access your bank account to withdraw your armor, a weapon, 4 anti-poison potions, the enchanted bar, the monkey amulet mold, a ball of wool, and food. Travel back to Ape Atoll, and follow the path until you get shot down again and you end up in jail. Get out of jail, as mentioned in step 9 and make your way to Karam.
- Step Eighteen: Now you need to go down the trapdoor in the temple past level 167 Monkey Guards. Enter the temple with Protect from Melee on. By doing so, the level 167 Monkey Guards will not be able to hurt your in any kind way. If you need a short breather, you can go behind the large fire pits in the northwest corner. You can always recharge your prayer points at the altar inside of the temple.
- Step Nineteen: Climb down the trapdoor (with Protect from Melee on), which is located on the east side of the temple. Once inside of the lower temple go northeast to the large lava pit. Use the enchanted bar with the wall of fire, then use your ball of wool with it.
- Step Twenty: Now climb up the rope back into the temple (with Protect from Melee still on). Then straight away climb up the other ladder. Now it is safe to turn Protect from Melee off. If you did not use many potions, still have prayer, and are not hurt, then you can skip the teleport and the next step to save some time. Use your teleport if you need to restock.
- Step Twenty-One : Recharge your prayer points and go to the Bank. Get 4 anti-poisons potions. Wear armor and your M'Speak Amulet. Then go back to the Stronghold to get back to Ape Atoll. Go back to the monkey Prison and escape out into the grass area.
- Step Twenty-Two: Then go to the Monkey Child (refer to the map above), through the hole in the back wall of the house just east of it. To the west of the house you will find an alley. Search the trees to get 5 bananas, but make sure you are not seen by the aunt.
- Step Twenty-Three: You will now spot the monkey child and the monkey child's aunt. DO NOT let the aunt see you, otherwise she would call the guards and you will end up in jail. Every time the aunt leaves the banana garden, you speak to the monkey child, and every time you see her coming back, you hide in the alleyway. Speak to the child and tell him that you are his uncle. He will tell you that his aunt has asked him to collect 20 bananas. but since he cannot count you can give him any amount (about 4-5). Speak with him again and give him all the bananas. Wait a bit, and speak to him again. He will give you the monkey talisman. Finally, use a teleport to get back to a bank.
- Step Twenty-Four: Now recharge prayer if you need to, then go to the bank. Store all weapons and armor in the bank. Get a teleport and armor which gives prayer boost, 4 anti-poison potions, 6 energy potions, a monkey talisman, monkey corpse or monkey bones, and food. Go to Ape Atoll. Then go down the tunnel to Zooknock like steps 15 and 16. Use the monkey talisman and corpse/bones with Zooknock to get a Monkey Greegree. Now you can be relieved because every time you equip this you will turn into a Karamja monkey and you will not be attacked on Ape Atoll. Teleport back to the bank and recharge your prayer points. Equip your M'Speak Amulet and good armor. Take some anti-poison potions, your monkey gregree, a teleport to Ardougne, and some food.
- Step Twenty-Five: Go to Ape Atoll. Once there, equip your Monkey Greegree and to turn into a monkey. Go northwest following the cliff until you see a gate (where the Monkey Archers normally shoot you down). Go through the gate and head to the east, then speak to the Sergeant.
- Step Twenty-Six: Afterward, speak to the Elder guard right by the sergeant. He will not let you through. Therefore go to the est as far as possible, up the cliff, until you see a ladder (refer to the map). Climb up the ladder, cross the bridge, and go down the ladder to speak to Kruk. Kruk will take you to Awowogei, the monkey king. Speak with Awowogei and ask him for an alliance. He will tell you to rescue a monkey from Ardougne Zoo. Talk to one of the elder guards to get out.
- Step Twenty-Seven: Teleport to Ardougne and head over to the zoo. Equip your monkey greegree and talk to the Monkey Minder. He will put you in a cage. Speak with a monkey inside of the cage and you will put it in your inventory. Then take off monkey greegree to turn back into a human. Speak with Monkey Minder and he will let you out.
- Step Twenty-Eight: Walk to the Grand Tree. DO NOT teleport or use the spirit trees. Once there, fly back to Ape Atoll. Equip the Monkey Gregree again go to Awowogei by speaking to one of the Elder guards. Awowogei will think about an alliance. Talk to the Sergeant and he will give you a sigil. You are now a member of the 10th Guard! DO NOT click the sigil though!
NOTE: You may have need to talk to the Sergeant 2 or 3 times to get the Sigil. Additionally, you might even need to be a human to get the Sigil. If you die and lose the Sigil, you will need to talk to Sergeant. He will send you to Waymottin in the mage tunnel. If you lose the monkey amulet, you will have to obtain the items again and visit Waymottin. The Monkey Child will cry but if you log out and log back in he will stop crying.
- Step Twenty-Nine: It is time to fight the level 195 Jungle Demon. Check ways to defeat it below this step. If you are ready to fight the Demon, simply equip the Sigil and operate it. The ground will start to shake and you will be teleported to a platform where you will have to defeat the Demon with the help of the 10th Guard.
 Fighting The Demon
There are several ways of defeating the demon. Before you face the demon, you should take at least two Prayer potions, an anti-poison potion, good food, and a teleport. When you equip the sigil you will be teleported into an arena with the level 195 demon in it. The demon is very fierce and can deal 30+ damage with its melee and magic attacks. Therefore, make sure you have Protect from Magic on before you equip the sigil. Once you are in the arena, you can use any of the following strategies:
- You can mage him using high level attack spells (wind spells aren't suggested, they often miss and don't hit him, use fire spells instead).
- You can use a dwarf cannon. This works really well if you can use Protect from Magic, because the cannon will do all the work for you. 100 Cannonballs should be about enough to defeat the demon with a cannon.
- You can range him if you have a high ranged level.
- You can melee him, but since he can deal over 30 it is not recommend to go near him. Melee seems to work quite well on the demon if you have a Combat level of 90 or above. With some good food, you should be able to deal with him very fast.
- Step Thirty: Once you have killed the level 195 demon, speak to the person which the arrow is pointing at. You will then be teleported to Ape Atoll. Now quickly teleport out of Ape Atoll.
- Step Forty: Go to the Tree Gnome Stronghold. Speak with King Narnode on the bottom floor to finish the quest. Then go up the ladder and speak with Daero to get trained in other skills. It is not necessary to talk to Daero to finish the quest. Pures may not want to talk to him because he will give you enough Defense experience that you may get a level.
 Quest Complete!
- 3 Quest Points.
- 3 Diamonds.
- Ability to use Dragon Scimitar.
- Your choice of 35K/20K XP, depending on your choices.
- 10K Coins.