|Examine: A warm black cape / A thick green cape / A thick green cape /A thick yellow cape / A thick purple cape / A bright red cape.|
|Price||Grand Exchange Graph|
 How To Obtain
There are a variety of colours when it comes to Capes, they all have the same defensive stats so most players choose according to their “Outfit”. All Capes can be obtained via the Grand Exchange and from Players in Trade, not only this but you may use coloured dyes on your cape to manually change its colour. Dyes can be made by Aggie the Witch, who is located in Draynor.
- Black Cape: Can be obtained from killing Highwaymen, and Barkers’ in Canifis.
- Red Cape: Can be bought in the Clothing Store in Varrock, and Barkers’ in Canifis.
- Green Cape: Can be obtained by using a Green Dye on any other Capeand can be bought also at Barkers’ in Canifis.
- Blue Cape: Can be bought from the Champions' Guild, and Barkers’ in Canifis.
- Purple Cape: Can be obtained by using a Purple Dye on any other Cape and can be bought also at Barkers’ in Canifis.
Dyes can be made at Aggie the Witch for a small cost of various odd materials, these Dyes are used in various Quests and can be used to change the colour of any normal Cape as seen above. Dyes can also be bought from the Grand Exchange and Players, however they can be quite hard to buy should you want them.
- Red Dye: 3 Redberries and 5gp.
- Blue Dye: 2 Woad Leaves and 5gp.
- Yellow Dye: 2 Onions and 5gp.
These are the main Three Dyes which Aggie can make for you, however if you desire a Purple Cape for example, then you will need a Red and Blue Dye. These once used on each other will provide a Purple Dye. It is just simply mixing the Primary Dyes together to create the other Dye colours.
- Red Dye + Blue Dye = Purple Dye
- Red Dye + Yellow Dye= Orange Dye
- Blue Dye + Yellow Dye = Green Dye