|Starting Point||Speak to Elena in East Ardougne, in the building west of the bank.|
|Quest Requirements||Plague City.|
|Items Required||Priest gown top and bottom.|
|Rewards||1250 Thieving XP, access to the Combat Training Camp, and access to West Ardougne. 3QP|
|Quest Unlocked/Partially Unlocked||Recipe for Disaster|
 How To Start The Quest
Talk to Elena, she will say that her Distillator has been stolen by the Mourner and the tunnel is blocked. Accept her quest and she will tell you to find a man called Jerico.
- Step One: Jerico is located in the house south of the north bank in East Ardougne. After you have found him, talk to him and he will ask you to find Omart. Before you leave, pick up one Pigeon Cage and search his cupboards to find some Bird feed.
- Step Two: Omart is located west of the Carnillean Mansion. After you have found him, talk to him and he will say every thing is ready but you can't risk it with the watch tower so close. He will say that you should go back and talk to Jerico again. You can but if you don't want to waste time, don't.
- Step Three: Remember that you have the pigeon cage and some bird feed? Go to the watchtower which is located north of Omart (next to the closed city gates). To use the bird feed, you will need to stand in the corner by the south barracks and the east barracks. Once there, use the birdseed on the watchtower and open the pigeon cage. The mourners will now focus on the pigeons instead of you. Talk to Omart and Kilron will throw a rope ladder over the wall. Climb the ladder to get into West Ardougne.
- Step Four: Go to the northeast building in West Ardougne. Take a Rotten apple which is just a little northwest of the house. Climb over the fence and use the Rotten apple on the Cauldron. Try to open the door and a Mourner will say that some Mourners are ill and they need a doctor.
- Step Five: Now it's your time to be a doctor. Head southwest and find Nurse Sarah's house - directly southwest of the Monastery. Go in and search the cupboard; you will find a Doctor's gown. Put it on and go back to the Mourner house.
- Step Six: Open the door in front of the Mourner house. The Mourners will let you in. Climb up the staircase. Open the door and tell the Mourner whatever you like. He will attack you. Kill him, if he doesn't give you a key (it will appear in your pack) then do the same to the other Mourner. Use it on the gate and the gate should open. Search all the crates until you find the Distillator. Get out of the house.
- Step Seven: Go to the southeast corner of the plague city area. Talk to Kilron and tell him that you want to go back.
- Step Eight: Go to Elena's house and talk to her. She will give you some filled vials. She will also ask you to get some touch paper from the Chemist and use the Chemist's delivery men to smuggle the vials to Varrock. Accept the items she gives you. DON'T TELEPORT OR THE PLAGUE SAMPLE WILL BREAK, although you can put it in your bank and then teleport.
- Step Nine: The Chemist is located just west of Rimmington. After you reach there, talk to the Chemist; just say you are Elena's friend. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT PLAGUE. Say that you need the Touch paper for Guidor (need the vials and sample with you). He will give you the paper. If you happen to mention the plague he will take away your sample and you will have to go back to Elena to get a new one.
- Step Ten: Now it's time to give the vials to the 3 delivery men. Give Hops the Sulphuric broline, Chancy the Liquid honey and Da Vinci the Ethanea. They will say that they will meet you in the Dancing Donkey Inn in Varrock. Make sure you have the Plague sample with you, because if you get the vials from the delivery men, and then need to get the sample out of the bank, the guard will just take away the vials and you will have to go back to Elena to receive the vials all over again.
- Step Eleven: The Dancing Donkey Inn is located in the southeast corner of Varrock. Before you reach there, a guard should search you. That's why you needed the delivery men to smuggle the other vials. Talk to them in the Dancing Donkey Inn to get back the vials.
- Step Twelve: Guidor's house is just southeast of this inn. Talk to Guidor's wife, she will say that she needs a priest. Put on the Priest gowns (these can be purchased cheaply at the clothing shop next door) and talk to Guidor's wife again. She will allow you to go in.
- Step Thirteen: Now it is time to realize the truth. Talk to Guidor and tell him you are here because of Elena and give all the vials to him. He will tell you that there is no plague.
- Step Fourteen: Go back to Elena's house and tell her there is no plague, she will tell you to see the King of Ardougne.
- Step Fifteen: The King is upstairs in the palace in Ardougne, which is located west across the bridge from the General Store. Talk to King Lathas and he will tell you about his brother, King Tyras, and reward you.
 Quest Complete!
- 3 Quest Points
- 1250 Thieving XP
- Access to Combat Training Camp
- Access to West Ardougne
Related ThreadsUsed to be a Biohazard question, but now it's a Undeground Pass question :p - last post by @ Aug 28, 2006
BIOHAZARD help me plz! - last post by @ Jul 10, 2006
Last edited by Eridor on 6 May 2009 at 14:34
This page has been accessed 1,352 times.
This page has been accessed 1,352 times.